Monday, March 15, 2010

Messes

Sick kids translate as mess. Sariah has finally pulled out of her three days of digestive problems and Hyrum has passed the 24 hour mark and still has a fever. One week after his first birthday he had his first experience vomiting---all over both of us. Then he smiled and gave me a big hug. Then straight to the tub and the 7th set of clothes for today! All this with my own terrible head cold and I'm ready to be done.

We've got to get better quick! Everyone is coming for Laryn's Junior Miss pageant, and I mean every sibling. The first time we've been together in a year and a half. Jennifer and Hayden get here tomorrow and by Friday we'll all be home. Kase is even bringing home Brielle.

So, to bed I go for what kind of night, I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment