Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Getting there...

After many, many, many phone calls, I finally found someone who was very informative and polite. Thank goodness. So, James and I are headed for our international travel appointment at the Department of Health for "education" and at least a typhoid booster. Still on the to-do list: a couple of hotels, a couple of train tickets, traveler's insurance, and last but not least (hopefully not needed) our will. But, we've made headway. We've "found" a lot of people who we care so much for and can hardly wait to look into their eyes.

On a side note, Sariah helped me put on my bracelet for our Seminaries and Institutes Broadcast this morning. Her precious little four-year old hands helped me do something that was very difficult to do myself. Love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment