Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Here Comes Santa Claus

Last night was Santa night...


 Hyrum said he wanted a remote control airplane.
(He was pretty brave, not much coaxing to sit on Santa's lap.)

 Bryant asked for a paintball gun.

 Sariah requested a Friends Lego set.
(Hadn't heard that before.)

Talmage didn't make it because that was the consequence of not having his things done.  Bummer.  I was by myself and the twins had no interest in Santa so I wasn't going to push it.  Maybe next year.

Afterwards, we took the kids in for their last time at our house. 
We were tickled to watch Rex and Lyle eat pizza like big kids.
James and I sign papers this afternoon.

I'm so glad to have my happy babies back.  The only thing worse than a sick baby, is two sick babies.  It was a LLLOOOONNNGGG two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment