Saturday, March 29, 2014

6 Haircuts

It was haircut night.  6 usually means 5 boys and a dad.  Tonight, it was 5 boys and Jhett.  I hope Taneil still like me tomorrow---no more curls.
 
Grandma Wells, Sariah, and I went to the first Women's meeting for 8-year-olds and older tonight.  I wanted a three generation picture, but James had the phone.  I loved being there with her.  She's beautiful and growing into a responsible young woman.  Yesterday I went to the temple and the kids were left to babysit with specific instructions.  Mom said Sariah was amazing---taking care of Rex and Lyle, feeding them, cleaning up, and doing it all on time.  Yeah!  What a girl.
 
Talmage and James got the microwave, oven, and range hood installed today.  Talmage also worked on switch and outlet covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment