Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

James let me sleep late while he made waffles with whip cream and strawberries, then did all the dishes.  Packed the diaper bag, dressed the kids.  Thanks sweetheart.
 
I wanted to make sure I posted today---I guess because I just love these guys so much and I'm so grateful to be their mother.
 
 Last night, Talmage "working" on his assignment for Deacon's Quorum today.
 
Lyle and Rex delivering their "teacher appreciation" gifts to their nursery leaders.  (So glad they made it there without getting dumped.  They insisted they should carry them the whole way.)

Still so cute when they are asleep.

 
This was a heart-warming gift.  Hyrum's prized possession from the dentist and he gave it to me.  (Actually I ran out a few days ago and I needed it!)
 
And so grateful for my girl who gifts in a way I so appreciate. (I can't figure out how to rotate these.)




Picture of us in Christmas jammies.

Playing baseball.

Doing her hair.
 
She as been talking about her gift for many days.  Couldn't hardly keep it to herself when she got home from school Friday.  What a sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment