Thursday, November 6, 2014

Precious Moments

Yesterday while gleaning apples, Talmage says to me, "Mom, I've noticed I think about girls and food a lot.  Is that a problem?"  No, Talmage---that pretty much means your are a teenage boy.  By the way, I take Talmage anywhere there is a job to be done, he's a happy worker.
 
Also yesterday, after playing downstairs with Rex (I have to admit, I wonder what really is going on down there sometimes) Lyle lifted up his shirt and I saw a bunch of scratches.  "Lyle what happened to your tummy?"  Lyle, "shark bites."  Me, "Shark bites?!  Are you telling me there is a shark in our basement?"  Lyle, "Yes."  I left it at that.
 
Tonight, when Rex couldn't have another piece of candy he threw a fit and kicked over the piano bench banging up the front of it.  I was not happy to say the least.  The only sweet part of the deal was that Bryant gave me a very sincere good night hug and apologized that my piano was damaged. 
 
Sariah is afraid to go to 4th grade because today a 4th grader fainted during her musical number during the Veteran's Day assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment