Wednesday, September 6, 2017

"Firsts"


Some "firsts" in our family last Friday.

Bryant ran his first high school cross country meet.  I've never heard of such a thing, but the clock wasn't working!  He was pretty bummed.  He said he pushed so hard he almost threw up and he was pretty sure he would have PRed.  And it was HOT!  First day of September and it's 95 degrees.









Go Bryant!
Pretty big smile after that kind of exertion.

Talmage made his first solo trip to the temple, driving himself there from the high school, and then from the temple to Edgar Brown for his first night suiting up for the Varsity game.  James and I enjoyed the Friday Night lights and seeing number 24 with the team.  Chiawana beat Moses Lake.

Talmage is in the middle, #24

Friday Night Lights, Talmage on the big Edgar Brown

I also was able to be at the temple with Bethany McBride.  A big first for her too I guess.  She invited me to her endowment in preparation for her sealing at the end of the month.  She was a Beehive when I was Young Women's President in 2nd Ward.  She babysat both Talmage and Bryant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment