Monday, November 6, 2017

Dreamy

After family home evening tonight, everyone congregated by the fire as Talmage read, "Chester, I Love You."  (Talmage has a fantastic reading voice.)  I looked around and was both joyed and pained.  I absolutely could not be happier than to have my family gathered in front of the fire reading together.  It is a dream come true.  I am heartbroken at the same time to know that it won't be like this forever.  (I'm listening to Talmage sing Christmas carols in the shower right now.)  They will move on, and our living room gathering will dwindle and it just hurts my heart really.

Talmage's football team traveled to Spokane for their first post-season game.  They found a snow covered field at Gonzaga Prep and didn't come through with the win.  He loved Golden Corral though!  (Got home at 1:30 that night.  Makes a parent nervous.)

It's cold outside!  Supposed to get down into the 20s tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment