Sunday, January 6, 2019

Miracle Cruise

It was a miracle that we got onto the cruise and the cruise worked miracles for me.  After three months of trying to force feed myself, I felt hungry for the first time on the cruise.  I ate more easily and felt more at peace.  I went to bed before the parties were over (hardly even started actually) but was able to sleep.  I kept trying to put an explanation to it but finally concluded to just accept it as a miracle.

Mini golf on the top of the boat.

 
St. John's Trunk Bay (Absolutely Amazing!!)

Formal Night

St. Kitt's
Atlantic Ocean (on the left) and Caribbean Sea (on the right)

Somehow our kids survived without us - Thanks to a lot of help from Taryn and Haley.  While they were in Moses Lake they got in some caroling. 












No comments:

Post a Comment