Sunday, March 31, 2019

Mom turns 43!

Lizza's super fancy cake!

Sariah was home sick on Wednesday and although I wasn't glad she was sick, it was nice to have some company for my birthday.  While I was out walking, she made me this super cute page to count a blessing for each year of my life.  Being Sariah though, it had to be an even number so I got to list one extra.  I thought about listing all my kids together, but I just couldn't.  Each one is so unique, and each one brings different kinds of joy into my life.

I really do have so much to be grateful for.  It was a good day, the reflection of a very blessed life.

We didn't get a picture, but last night we had everyone over for a March birthday dinner.  Cole, Laryn and Brielle weren't here, but Hyrum, Dave and I were.  The day was gorgeous and so the kids played outside and then some of them came in to watch Mary Poppins Returns.  It is a great blessing to have family close and have chances to get together and enjoy each other's company.

James worked all day outside.  He pruned the grapes and then worked on the lawn.  He raked it, and cut it, and it looks so much better.  When the snow melted it wasn't looking very good with the snow mold.  He got a bit of a sunburn and a little dehydrated on his first full day of outside work.

This week Talmage and Bryant had their first track meets.

Talmage at the high jump.

Talmage at the pole vault, he's clearing his last year's PR of 9'6" easily.  At 10' his facial expression changed.  He's got to get over the mental 10' bar first.  


Bryant running the mile.  

Bryant PRed on the pole vault at 8'6"

Sariah and Hyrum enjoying a late night treat (leftovers from Vard's gift last week).

No comments:

Post a Comment