Sunday, May 2, 2021

Temple Re-opens, Pole Vault and Prom

We took the YW to the beautiful temple grounds, it's been too long!

James and I got to go to the temple for the first time together when Makaley received her endowment.

We've been following Bryant around during his short season of track.

It's been fun!

We love Coach Martin!

He PRed at 11'6" at Fran Rish on a beautiful Friday afternoon.

James and I finally got to go to Prom!  (Actually MORP).

Here I am with my mustard and ketchup.  So glad Bryant wanted a picture with us.

Bryant and his date, Zoey Orton.

And then he turned 18!

Yesterday I took the little guys to the Washington State High School Rodeo Championships in Basin City after we helped clean up at Brenda's house.  (Stan and Brenda come home today on a break before she goes back to SLC for her surgery.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment