Sunday, August 8, 2021

Good Bye July, Hello Bergies

In an effort to help Haley rest with new baby Cade, Sariah and I went to ML to get the Bergy crew for a few days.



I counted to 10 over and over to make sure all the heads were above the water.

Sariah working on some geometry.

Monday

Tuesday


Making homemade ice cream.

Wednesday we went out to play at Shaw's for Melba Club.  We took them home Thursday morning and then Sariah, Kyree, Britlan and I hit Goodwill, Marshall's, and Ross for school shopping.

Thursday morning, James and the boys ventured out early to join Dax and his kids backpacking.  As this was our family's first experience, just getting ready and packing was an adventure.  Let's just say that before they got to the camp site, James was packing over 80 lbs. and Bryant had come back to carry Lyle.












What a catch!


The first thing Rex whispered to me was, "Don't tell Dad but I am never going backpacking again!"  Despite the rain, mosquitos, and wind, they had a lot of fun to report.

Sariah and I enjoyed ourselves hitting up three Goodwill Stores while they were gone and watching "Cruella" all by ourselves.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment