Sunday, October 18, 2009

Not Himself

Bryant laid in bed ALL day with a fever over 103 degress. It has been a long time since he has been this sick. He couldn't keep any medicine down so he has not had any relief. Just before bed, his temperature was below 100. I hope it is a true "fever break." As energetic as Bryant is, I don't like to see him so laid out. The only plus about the situation is that he holds still long enough for me to rock him. He is such a sweetie. Last night when I went to bed, our bed was made (Bryant style) with a note on the pillow that said, "To Mom, Love Bryant." It hadn't been made for a couple of days as we've been trying to keep kids separated (Talmage had the fever on Friday) and they've been using it for naps.

Better get to bed, I have no idea what is ahead of us tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment