Thursday, October 22, 2009

Talmage received his Cub Scout Bobcat badge. That means I've received my first scouting pin---hopefully the first of many.

Bryant is still recovering. He came home yesterday and slept for several hours after school. This morning he said he didn't feel well, and needed to rest. He fell asleep after he was ready for school so I didn't wake him up. He stayed home from school again.

Sariah finally went on her long awaited date with Aunt Haley. She had a bath, got all dolled up, took her purse, sunglasses and Shopko add (in which she had a seen a princess tea set nearly a week ago), and didn't look back when I told her good bye. She had a wonderful afternoon, milkshake and all.

Hyrum is in the 9th percentile for weight. The doctor wanted to see us back in two weeks with weight gain. Because of that, when he wakes up at night, I've felt like I needed to feed him. It's killing me. It's also not helping the "learning to go to sleep on his own" process.

No comments:

Post a Comment