Saturday, November 6, 2010

Family, Isn't it about TIME?

When Sariah woke up for a drink of water at 4:15 this morning and I couldn't go back to sleep, I decided not to waste the time in bed thinking about projects. After doing my favorite morning thing, (some time in the scriptures) I pulled out a Christmas CD and headed for, the scroll saw, belt sander, and chop saw in the garage.

My sister Haley and her sisters-in-law are doing a craft day together so I've been helping her cut out the wood letter blocks for one of the projects. I really enjoy woodworking. Although I am a novice I dream of building the cabinets in the home we build someday.

Just as fun as that was the 1/2 hour or so Sariah and I spent at Wendy's eating Frosties and putting a princess puzzle together. She needed some attention and it seemed to do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment