Thursday, April 26, 2012

9 Years Old


Nine years ago yesterday was a beautiful Spring day in Orem, Utah, when Bryant decided to join the family. It was an ugly labor but I remember praying for "our boys" that night and it felt so good.

For Bryant's birthday activity, he wanted to go see the dogs at the new humane society.  His favorite was "Sam" who never did hold still enough for a good picture.  Bryant was in heaven.

Bryant and "Sam" at the humane society.












After the babies were in bed, Aunt Brielle stayed home while I took the kids to the park so Bryant could try out is new bat and mitt. We had so much fun, and I was reminded that kids aren't work all the time. I honestly think I'd forgotten.

  Most the time, it still looks like this. I'm grateful so many are still so willing to help.

 

1 comment:

  1. And just think, in just a few short months they won't even have bottles, they will eat regular food with the rest of the family!!

    ReplyDelete