Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lately...

Addie got married!

 
 Cousins at the temple.

 Sariah's only "sister"

Time Out for Women with my mom and all my sisters!  It was a wonderful, short weekend.  (But not for James.)  These women really are incredible.  Just briefly...
(From the left)
Jennifer, Dax's wife, is the best self-educator I know and can always get a screamin' deal.
Me.
Taneil is super creative, especially as a mom.
Laryn, the "baby," just completed her first year of college and proved she's all grown up.
Haley is the planner of details, always taking care of everybody.
Blaire loves my babies and willing does so over and over and over.
Brielle is adventurous and willing to try doing just about anything.  I'm especially impressed with they way she's learning to homemake.
Mom, the saint.
Two other amazing women, Meredith the mother of twin boys and my example, and Lizza my "angel".

Three sisters in three different states end up with the same dress!
Saying good bye to Taneil.  (Vard will never miss a photo op.)

 Bathtime is more like tsunami time with twins.  (Ask Aunt Rhonda!)

 Two sets of purple toenails. (I've never been so bold!)
 
 A few nice days, and the kids think it's time for water and popsicles.

and...

  DREAMING!



No comments:

Post a Comment