Tuesday, May 22, 2012

SURVIVOR

 It has been a week of reflection and celebration. 
Oh how grateful I am that we are on this end of this past year. 
We are survivors!!
We celebrated in the backyard with the friends and family who pulled us through.

Including a cherished surprise...

Meredith brought Shelly...THE SHELLY, to meet me.  (I can't get the picture of all three of us to upload.) I was so touched and excited that they would put all the effort of travel plans and expenses, and all the work it takes to leave home for a couple days, to come and make it such a special occasion for me.  And, James kept it a secret!!

     Lyle and Rex go at their birthday cake. 

          After Grandma got them all cleaned up.
          Lyle in his "Lyle, Lyle crocodile" jammies.
          Rex in his T-Rex jammies.

This was shortly before the party.  Both babies had woken up ornery so I was rocking them and they both fell asleep on my lap.  Instead of fretting about everything I wasn't getting ready, I just decided to enjoy it.  Pretty soon, Hyrum came and fell asleep at my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment