Sunday, November 18, 2012

NURSERY!!!

James and I have been looking forward to, and counting down to, this day for a long time!

The drop off was smooth.  The report was positive. 

Then I realized...half of my kids are in nursery.  That's pretty crazy.

Our primary program was today.  The other half of my kids did a fabulous job sharing their testimonies through word and song. 
Talmage had the opportunity to help narrate and he did a great job.

Here's what else is going on around here:

 Grandma and Grandpa got all the grandkids water boots for Christmas.  Leave it to Bryant to figure out some creative joke with them.  It was pretty funny.

Little boots are so cute!

 Rex and Lyle are finally starting to take an interest in books.  Before naps, I'll tell them it's time for stories.  They both run to the couch and crawl up on each side of me.  They will listen for a few minutes before nap time.  I consider it a huge breakthrough!

Rex and Lyle have also taken to a family favorite... hot cocoa:
 


Rex stirred an unflushed toilet with his cast on Thursday...yuck!! 
Then, he did it again tonight. 
So glad it's coming off tomorrow!!

Thanks to my Mom and Sisters for making a "day off" possible.  And thanks to Lizza for lunch.  It was SO nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment