Thursday, May 9, 2013

Three Up Three Down

This is what we were doing by 8:30 am this morning!





They were in and out of their trunks 3 times today.

My two favorite moments of the day:

1. Scurrying around gathering snacks and water for the baseball game, I looked out the kitchen window and paused to watch Hyrum.  There he was in his baseball cap sitting on the top step looking out over the farm yard---just sitting, wrapped up in the thoughts of his four year old mind on a blistering afternoon.  Just sitting.

2. Talmage hit a ground ball to the infield and stumbled over 1st base as he was thrown out.  As he headed back to right field he turned to me and through the backstop gave me a grin and a thumbs up.  I love that boy for his "awesome attitude" ---just like his Student of the Month Award stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment