Sunday, January 12, 2014

Happy Moments

 I don't know how we got this picture from nursery, but it was on my phone.  The nursery leaders LOVE these little guys.  One of them is the high school basketball coach and so they spend a lot of time doing what they love most---dribble, dribble, shoot.  The song leader tells me about every week how cute they are singing the songs. 
 
One of the days this week was particularly draining.  I need what I saw when I went to make sure everyone was tucked in for the night: 
 
I was 90% sure Bryant was the culprit, but when I showed Talmage the picture, he said the last thing he remembers was putting it on his head and wondering if he would fall asleep that way.  Double laugh.

A couple times this week I have been so pleased with the kids playing nicely together.  The day Sariah was home with a cough, she did a great job helping the little guys with play dough.  This morning, I caught Rex and Lyle playing blocks together.  Observing my children's goodness to one another is one of my greatest joys and satisfactions as a mother.

 
BIG week at the house: electricity, water, insulation, and sheet rock!  YEAH!



No comments:

Post a Comment