Monday, October 6, 2014

These are the Days

Oh if I could stop time---tonight would be one of the nights I'd hold on to.  Such a happy day.  Right where I've always wanted to be.  It was a GORGEOUS October day.  We didn't even need jackets at dusk down at "the beach."  On the way with all the kids in the back of the pick-up we saw a mule deer right off the side of the road.  We stopped to look at it, and it stopped and looked at us.
 
 Sariah

 Bryant
 


James

Talmage

Bryant
 
 Hyrum

Lyle and Rex
 
Rex has an infected bite or something on his leg.  As we try to care for it, Lyle does some pretty sweet things to take of his brother.  Makes my heart happy.  Then Rex told Lyle he could have his cinnamon roll.  Love my little sweethearts.
 
James bought a salmon fishing pole today.  He can no longer give me a hard time about purchasing fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment