Sunday, June 14, 2015

Day Camp

Even though none of my boys actually attended Day Camp, the life of our family has revolved around it for the last month for sure.  In fact, I had something that was totally unrelated to Day Camp the other day but when Rex saw it he said, "Is that for Day Camp?"  When that comes out of a 4-year-old mouth that doesn't even know what Day Camp is, you know it's a hot topic.  So here is the cut out for the rocket Lizza made, since I really don't have any Day Camp pictures.  I just have to say, I worked with some amazing women who I will miss for the next 6 months.  The most supportive people, James and the kids, I get to return my attention to though for the next 6 months.  (We had pizza 4 out of the last 8 nights---no one complained.)




Talmage was a trooper.  He came all three days and helped in the stations that needed more hands to help all the little hands.  We left here at 6:30 each morning and didn't get home until about 5pm.  He never complained, and I heard a lot of people say how impressed they were with him.  I was happy to have him along.

No comments:

Post a Comment