Sunday, June 7, 2015

Girls Night!!!....

...I mean Father and Sons.

Little ones gearing up for a late night.


First Father and Sons with all 5 boys.  Go Dad!!

Let's go shopping!

Found some deals.  
Sariah had never been "shopping" at a department store, and I had a gift card from Hyrum's school teacher for helping in the classroom during the year.  We found a clearance rack and had too much fun.  Sariah was in heaven.  She loves what I loath. Trying on clothes.  However, I found myself doing exactly what I remember my mom doing, putting everything back on the hangers in the dressing room.  I hope my mom had as much fun as I did.  
(But, I'm afraid I wasn't the happy shopper that Sariah is.)
She found the maxi skirt she has wanted for so long.

Afterwards, we stopped by Value Village and we each found a purse.  Then it was home for popcorn and a chic flick.  We slept in the same bed and didn't wake up until 8!  We hurried out to wash and vacuum Daddy's truck as a surprise for him.  We had so much fun together!!


No comments:

Post a Comment