Sunday, September 30, 2018

Last Day of School

 Saying good-bye is always hard.

Lyle, Mrs. Gilbert, Rex


Hyrum and Mr. Lynch

Sariah and Mrs. Miller 
(I cannot say enough good about the way Mrs. Miller influenced Sariah and helped her to blossom)

Sariah and Mr. Plewman

Sariah and Stanley the Bus Driver
I got the most complimentary phone message from Stanley.  I'm glad I missed the call because I have his words recorded now, "Sariah has been such a blessing on my bus this year.  I just wanted to let you know how dependable this girl is, and reliable, and such a pleasure to work with her.  She is something special.  So, I wanted to let you know that.  I've never had a girl that was so dependable, and just did things uh...that I've just never had any of the group to be so dependable and responsible to do 'em so uh ..She is a leader, that's for sure...  I sure appreciate her...She certainly held the bus up, she's by far the best I've ever had."

















No comments:

Post a Comment