Sunday, September 30, 2018

Mother's Day 2018


A week before Mother's Day, I realized after I said my morning prayers that my wide band was missing.  I searched my bed, and the floor, and between the bed and the wall, and couldn't find it anywhere.  For a whole week I looked and was utterly puzzled.  I never take it off so I just couldn't figure out what happened.


Mother's Day morning, I was almost ready to throw this hair product away because I had scraped it clean.  Fortunately, I just happened to notice something--my ring!!  It was the perfect size to slip off my finger as I scraped the inside walls for the last off the product.  Happy Mother's Day!  It was almost as happy as this: (but not quite)


Talmage had found this heart-shaped sprinkler at Sister Record's house when he was helping to clean up.  He had saved it to give to me.  That is a kid who knows his momma.  Melted my heart.  






















No comments:

Post a Comment