Sunday, November 22, 2020

The 200,000 View Wink

Grandpa and Grandma's Mission Picture

Dissecting owl pellets for science this week.

Hyrum was a very meticulous scientist.


These are the three that worked the longest.

Delivering messages of gratitude turned out to be quite a treat for us.  Brother Perkins showed us his newly arrived dinosaurs for his Jurassic Park bed and breakfast.  The move and make sounds, pretty cool!

This week marks the end of the ceiling and trim.

I love to see all my students being friends with each other.

Sariah's in-person school got cancelled so she finally got to talk to Talmage.

Rex and Lyle made the coronavirus.

Yesterday we had a weird power outage.  It wasn't complete and there were some lights lighting and some weren't.  The neighbors had outlets buzzing and fans going really slow.  We decided to turn off our brakers and head to 351.  In papa's woodshop, Rex and Hyrum helped me cut out the pieces for constructing our Mayflowers at school this week.  It was fun to work with them, we need to find another project.  Since the house was cold when we got home, they all crashed in front of the fireplace.  For some reason, it is a happy thing for me to see them all gathered and sleeping in front of the fire.

These are Talmage's missionary roommates right now.  They are pretty talented.

This was posted 4 days ago and we have had fun watching its views sky rocket.

We were waiting the whole time for Talmage to join in but he didn't.  His part was a smile and a wink at minute 2:26.  I didn't catch the wink on the screenshot.  I told Talmage, someday some girl is going to say, "I know I recognize you from something, I just can't figure out what."



 

No comments:

Post a Comment