Sunday, November 29, 2020

Packed Thanksgiving Week

I love having all my kids crash in front of the fireplace.  Maybe it's because I have such fond memories of doing the same thing with my siblings.

Found this picture on Facebook.  Our big, burly T looks like the little guy in this pic.

Talmage's classic wink on their 200,000+ view FB post.


Field Trip on Tuesday where we sailed our "Mayflower"s

Fount this gem on Facebook from a year ago.

Sariah's fans at the Turkey Trot

On the way I was worried what would happen when some of them placed and some of them didn't.  Dodged that bullet this time, they all brought home a medal.  Lyle, Hyrum, and Rex in their division in that order.  Sariah was the #1 overall girl.  Way to go!  (Bryant was playing football somewhere.)

So glad I got to run with my kiddos this year!

My signs for my first rally.  Kids thought they may have to come visit me in jail.  Wasn't nearly that exciting.

Annual "White Friday" since the temple was closed.  Take-out and reviewing goals in the temple parking lot this year.

Day after Thanksgiving Cousin Parties
at 351 with Gp. and Gm.

In the zone.

at 270.  So grateful for these relationships.  Celebrated Kyler's mission call and Carlin's engagement.

While Hyrum and I were subbing for Sariah at her job, President Green called James and told him that Talmage was speaking at Stake Conference and that we could watch on YouTube live.  How cool is that!?  Thanks COVID!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment