Friday, January 29, 2010

Champion


I think last night may have been one of the highlights of Talmage's life. I have never seen him so excited. I think this clip is a good taste of his excitement. His is the red car, but watch Talmage (on the right).




In other news...

Bryant has been to three birthday parties in the last 10 days. He loves them and they serve as a great motivator for practicing the piano.

Sariah was coaxing for her nap yesterday---love that!

Hyrum has figured out how to flip light switches. I went in to get him at 4:30 this morning and the light was on---for who knows how long.

James is off to Portland for meetings this weekend and although there are still five hours before he'd be home on a regular work day, I already miss him.

3 comments:

  1. Makala, he looks just like you in that picture with the certificate. Whenever Nikolay goes out of town I start missing him before he is even gone. I try to get friends to come over and distract me or take the kids out for pizza or something, so the evening doesn't seem so empty. Then I stay up late watching chick flicks or reading a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Talmage! I can just see him struggling to get his words of excitement out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. Way to go Talmage!! Looks like you have a keeper of a car there buddy. Congratulations. Thanks for the post. It's fun to keep up with whats happening.

    Love,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete