Thursday, February 4, 2010

No Cavities

Like Bryant said at dinner tonight, "It's only the second time in my whole life I've been to the dentist and not had a cavity!" Yeah! That's reason enough to celebrate.

Today was a dress up day for Sariah and Barbie. At one point she had on her pajama top, poofy slip (which she thinks is a tutu), and Talmage's shin guards. What a girl.


She has also been insisting I make something for Barbie so she could be "un-a-pope-reet." (She really means "appropriate.") Finally got that one done, Barbie got a dress cape.

Have I mentioned Hyrum is drinking from a sippy? This greatly relieves many of my anxieties.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I just found your blog. I will need to add you to my name list so I can check more frequently. That paint color is called WHOLE WHEAT by Sherwin Williams. It is a great tan. Some tans have peach under tones and you house ends up looking pink, not this one, I love it.

    ReplyDelete