Thursday, July 8, 2010

Horrible Passport Photos

After 40 minutes and 4 kids I ended up with passport (actually visa application) photos that make me look like I'm 50 and mean. FYI, the sign said "passport photos in about 5 mins. That's serious false advertising in my book when I've got 4 kids. The most interesting part of the excursion---Bryant actually spent some money. Honestly, it hasn't happened in years. He'll get all the way to the check-out counter with something and decide it is just not worth his pennies. It's happened several times. So what did he buy? A Ty animal snake that is 2 feet 3 inches (he's very pleased he now has the longest stuffed animal in the house). What makes it even more out of character is that ever since we went to see the Reptile Man he's been spooked about snakes and will make comments like, "I'm not going on my mission to Africa because they have so many poisonous snakes." OR "I'm going on my mission to Hawaii because they don't have any snakes." Go figure.

Tonight was the first time I got to see Bryant play a soccer game. FUN! At lunch he prayed that he would score a goal. He actually scored 5, several with a slide kick. He breaks away a goes. He's having a blast

(The ball in the net is one of his goals.)

A much needed drink.

Spent the morning mowing the lawn and cleaning up the back patio. Hyrum was outside with me the whole time. I got the yard cleaned up and my boy dirtied up.
Mom's 'Lil Helper

Today was our first triple digit heat of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment