Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ta da!

Just since last time...


Cousin Hayden spent the weekend with us while his Mom and Dad went to Arizona. James and I got a taste of what twin boys will be like. If they sleep as well as these two toddlers, we might survive.

James took the three oldest kids for eye check-ups. Talmage hasn't been seen since before kindergarten and Bryant and Sariah have never had their eyes checked. Bryant came into the house gloating, "Mom, I have three words for you, Talmage needs glasses." He apparently has one very farsighted eye. I guess it is a good thing we took the dive for vision insurance this year.

Talmage had his first violin recital, and the music was much better than the photo.

Bryant finished his 2nd Harry Potter book.

Sariah and I are getting ready for her Fancy Nancy party. Last night she did my hair, and today we glued jewels on place mats we cut out in the shape of butterflies.

And last, but definitely not least....ta da!

My youngest potty-trained child ever! I wish I could take some credit but I have to admit, all I have to do is steady him so his tiny little body doesn't "fall in" as he puts it. We won't have three in diapers after all!

Yesterday, with everyone gone for eye appointments I told Hyrum he could nap by me on my bed. He was pretty excited about that. As we lay there, no exaggeration, he was singing "Once there was a Snowman," and not 60 seconds later he was out cold. It was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment