Friday, February 25, 2011

Pigtails and pedicures

Any time I don't have to be standing on my feet, the better for my body. That includes time in front of the mirror so I've resorted to pigtails instead of straightening my hair. I usually try and time my pigtails for those days that I won't be out and about in public, but I did end up at the library in them. Those who have seen me in them have refrained from comment, including James and close friends. That must mean they look as silly as I think they do.

The Beauty College was doing free pedicures, so Sariah and I both had our feet pampered. Her first pedicure at age 5 and my first pedicure at my age. It really did feel wonderful and we wore our green flip flops home in FREEZING weather.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way, my hair is very rarely straightened anymore. It's too much work to do. I'm wishing I hadn't cut it last month because it was finally long enough for a ponytail.

    ReplyDelete