Thursday, May 5, 2011

Week 31

Put on a pair of maternity capris this morning. After a while my legs started to feel tingly and they looked mottled. I changed into the skirt I've been wearing most of the week. The tingling went away. The maternity pants were too tight!

A few days ago I went to dry off after my shower and realized I was still soapy on the underside of my tummy! Is that too much information?

Noticed in the one pair of maternity jeans that I have which are long enough that I have literally burst the seam on one side of the stretch panel!

I usually have to get up and walk around at about 2am because I am so stiff and achy.

Still, I hope for 7 more weeks.

2 comments:

  1. hang in there. YOu can do it!! I made it to 37 weeks and I was begging to get induced by then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling for you. I grew out of my maternity clothes too, but I didn't have the twin excuse. Hang in there!!

    The card you sent was so cute! Thank you so much for being so thoughtful. We loved seeing you guys while you were here.

    love,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete