Sunday, February 5, 2012

I went in yesterday afternoon to wake James up so he could resume his long day of homework, but I couldn't do it. I mean after all, in 20 years, the homework will be forgotten, but not this...

(And yes, my Christmas bedding is still on the bed.)

Yesterday morning, James took all the "big kids" to clean the church. Look what Lyle found while they were gone.

He actually started sucking and I think it surprised him.

Updates:
Talmage - may have discovered the beauty of Sunday afternoon naps!

Bryant - went to his first hockey game with a friend. Reported he took his shirt off and waved it around in the air to "Cotton Eye Joe." Had a little discussion about that.

Sariah - was the first one to get her chores done yesterday. I hope her helpful, hardworking attitude lasts forever.

Hyrum - speaks in sound effects now. It's so fun!

Lyle - Army crawling anywhere and everywhere. Slept on the floor in RS today (nice!).
Eating a small dish of cereal and pureed fruit once a day.

Rex - will do a tiny bit real food (banana, pear, cheerios) but NO THANKS to baby food.

No comments:

Post a Comment