Thursday, June 7, 2012

Basin City Bobcats

I took Talmage, Bryant, and Sariah out for a tour of their "new school".  It's skeleton is the same as when I was there 24 years ago, but a lot has changed.  I didn't even think to take a picture.  I think they had a good experience and they were relieved to have such a "nice principal."

Tonight I was trying to coax Bryant to take a shower.  I told him I would go get him clean underwear and PJs if he'd just get in.  I came back to find him fully clothed sitting on the side of the tub with his legs inside.  I said something like, "I think it works better if you turn the water on and take off your clothes."  With a big grin he responded, "I'm a dry cleaner."  Funny kid. 

Tomorrow is Sariah's last day of Kindergarten, but what she is most excited about is the birthday party afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment