Monday, June 4, 2012

Memorial Day

I thought several times today about Memorial Day a year ago.  Sitting in the NICU, trying to get a tiny mouth to nurse for any decent amount of time, asking the nurse what she was going to do for the holiday.  Seriously worrying about my blood clot.  Concerned for my family farmed out everywhere it seemed.  So grateful to be doing the things we traditionally do for Memorial Day.  Posting the flag, visiting Country View Cemetery, and enjoying a family BBQ.  We BBQed in Moses Lake at Dax and Jen's.  It was fun to see all the work they have done on their house, and all the work the Severin and Haley have done to theirs.


 We tried and tried, and believe it or not, this is the best photo we got.

Rub a dub, dub---three boys in the tub.  Three boys within 26 months.  I imagine these guys will be pretty close in years to come.  I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment