Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Little Behind

I didn't get a post done on Sunday for some reason, so I'm a few days behind on this family journal.  I'll try and recap.
 
 
Yes, Bryant had to wear these to school like this.  Bought them mid-August, so they lasted 3 months.  Bryant's average shoe life.  I didn't realize they were so bad.  He's had black low-top converse look alikes for his last 4 pairs of shoes.  Thought he might need something a little sturdier for winter and his first basketball season.  He got his first pair of new NIKEs.  We'll see how long they last.
 
James was gone last week to fall inservice.  Hyrum and I had to stop by his parked pick-up, drop off some peanut clusters and leave love notes.

I think sometimes his "awesome attitude" at school wears him out for when he gets home.

Rex is clinging to my legs crying while I took this picture the day we went to pick up walnuts at Lloyds. 
 
Time to get letters to Santa in the mail.  Rex took care of it for us.
 

Kids wanted to make sure Santa didn't make any mistakes this year, so they included pictures.
 Bryant helped Hyrum with his list.
(That bottom item asks for two so "he can share with his big brother.")
 
 Bryant's list
 
 Sariah's list (with help from Talmage)
 
And Talmage's list.
 
I hope Santa's lego shop is running smooth.
 
Went to watch Talmage play basketball for the first time this year.  Afterwards he came home and was wrestling and playing with Rex and Lyle.  He is an awesome big brother!
 
It's almost 11pm and James isn't home yet.  It's about 12 degrees outside and they have been working on the wiring at the house without any heat source.  Once it gets past 10:30 I start getting worried because he drives so tired.  I think I better go look for him.  I've had to do it before and my heart just pounds faster and faster as I drive wondering what condition I'm going to find him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment