Sunday, November 10, 2013

Wearin' 'em out

 Talmage has started basketball and he gets home now about 5:45.  Squeezing dinner, chores, homework and music in before bedtime is tricky---especially on mutual night.  He's a pretty tired guy by the time he gets to bed.  I'm glad he at least tries to say his prayers.
 
 He's not the only one who is tired.  Yes, she must have been cold falling asleep in her coat.

In September we got some dressers off craigslist that had previously been Walla Walla dormitory dressers.  They were a little beat up but not hopeless.  This week I've been finishing up the "little" project I started a few months ago.
 


There are three of them and I'm pretty excited about the boys having enough room for their clothes.  Now that I've spent hours and hours (and hours) working on them, I'm a little worried about putting them in a boys' room though!
 
Friday, Bryant and Sariah had their Veteran's Day program.  I love Veteran's Day programs!

Sporting our Red, White, and Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment