Wednesday, August 30, 2017

'Twas the Night Before School Starts...

...and all through the house is quiet at 9 o'clock.

(I forgot to take Lyle's picture.  Oops)

The elementary kids met their teachers this evening and dropped off their school supplies.  Rex and Lyle turned in their packets (extensive I might say) that they have been working on all summer to their kindergarten teacher for a prize.  (I think moms should get a "prize" too.)  They finished up the last of the pages today.

They each received a father's blessing for the new school year tonight for family home evening.

Nerves are present but are resting soundly now since we had a dry run and everyone was present at 6am for scripture study before James went to his first day of school.  It's been a long day for all.


I have to include this photo which is what I found when I returned from hiking Badger on Friday. Bryant's mini crossbow misfired, or so he said.  I'm guessing it was quite intentional.


No comments:

Post a Comment