Sunday, October 13, 2019

Homecoming 2019


James was the only one home when Bryant got all snazzy.  Sariah and I were at Women's Conference and the boys were at 351 playing with cousins. 


Cooper Maughn was Bryant's sidekick.  Anytime my big boys stand next to a Maughan they don't look so big anymore.

James said they were both pretty nervous.


Bryant and Lauren Schultz.  So grateful for GOOD girls!


Flowers courtesy of Aunt Haley


Dinner hosted by the Maughans.


Cooper Maughan, Hunter Hatch, Bryant, Nick Zornes
Grateful for GOOD boys too!


The whole group.


Glad Bryant's suit button didn't pop off during this picture.

Bryant, after many, MANY texts of coordinating rides, pick-up times, meal etc. told me, "I am never going to Homecoming again, and I am not going to PROM."  Fortunately, he had enough fun that he may rescind his statement.

Last night he just went with the guys to a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment