Sunday, March 29, 2020

Happy Quarantined 44th!


Rex and Lyle waving from the summit, their Pride Rock 


When they didn't know I still had the phone out.


Hyrum named the canal, "Agate Creek."


They've actually found quite a few agates.



They are pretty fascinated with the crashing water at the bottom.


Then we came home and used two different types of diagrams to compare and contrast forsythia, daffodils, and pot of gold coneflowers.  They did a great job!


Received a lot of love through several cards and several "door ditches" (including the pictured ice cream) for my birthday.  Had a zoom birthday party with my folks and siblings.  Quite content to spend the evening with these great people.  A wonderful birthday.  Topped off by a sweet note from Lyle on my pillow written in my favorite color--yellow highlighter.

And last, but certainly not my least favorite gift.  News from Talmage that he made it to his first area, Salina, Utah.


His "I made it ok" email had this picture attached with the caption, "I made it to my first area."  
Love that boy!

 With his trainer, Elder Simmons.  He said they live next door to the stake president.  I'm assuming his wife is who sent me this picture.  Good timing on my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment