Sunday, March 22, 2020

Homeschool Day #4

Definitely needed to shake it up a bit so we went on a hike up Sagemoor Hill first thing on Day 4.  It was so good for everyone!

Fascinated with the roaring water.

I was so grateful for Bryant.  Rex started to get a blister from the stabalizing shoe he is wearing for his broken toe.  (Guess they aren't meant for hiking.)  I put him on my back for a little ways up the hill but was tuckering out fast.  Bryant came back down and put Rex on his back.  I told him we could take turns but he hiked the whole way up with Rex on his back.  I couldn't believe it.

Without any rests!

It was a long ways up a steep hill.

It was a very rewarding view on a gorgeous morning. 

So proud of all my troopers.  Bryant packed Rex all the way down!

The boys actually found agates on the ditch road on the way home.  Taking a pause here to admire their treasures.

If we have to be quarantined, it's a great place to be.

Thanks to Sariah, our homeschool had some spice this week.  This sign-in made me laugh a bit.

Friday afternoon we broke 60 degrees so of course the water came out.

 Bryant, Sariah, and I enjoyed this meme after our first week of homeschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment