Sunday, April 26, 2020

Birthday Boy Bryant-17 years!!

This is what many of our homeschool lunches look like.

The school has rescinded their "anything you do at home is extra credit" announcement (why they ever said that in the first place is beyond me) and now they are giving out grades.  Here's Bryant's art project for the week.

Sariah caught this longing gaze one afternoon while Lyle watched Meg on Hercules.
While the little guys were at cousins James spent the evenings at Phil's working on the vans and Bryant, Sariah, and I watched episodes of Agent Carter.

Our bleeding heart plant is healthy and happy--no signs of coronavirus.

The little guys were up in Moses Lake at the Wells's, Sariah was mowing the lawn, and Bryant was on his zoom seminary meeting, so I was the lone parade goer.  After last week I realized I needed to get more in the spirit of things with my costuming.

Worked well since I was gathering signatures on a petition to get R-90 on the ballot and actually let the people have a say about sex-ed in our schools.  (Wish I had a red in the face emoji here.)

Had the Spechts over for pizza and Maleficent the movie to celebrate Bryant's birthday.  17 years old!

Our weekend warrior spraying for spiders and bugs.  Hopefully we will have a lot fewer webs all over the house this year.

Everything looks so lush and beautiful right now before the summer heat comes.





Trek was officially cancelled this week.  A lot of disappointed youth.  My goal to prepare was hiking up Sagemoor hill once a week.  It's a workout for sure but the view is incredible.  I went yesterday despite Trek being cancelled.  I figured I can't give up my goal without a new one yet anyway.

Afterwards, we had what makes a 17-year-old boy feel loved for his birthday--Tri-tip and shrimp.





After a lot of hours this week, James took the tape came off last night.  Lookin' pretty snazzy!

Rex working hard on his letter to Elder Hales.

He wanted to send it from his own email this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment