Monday, June 28, 2010

27 cents

After Talmage's soccer practice I again ventured with 4 kids to the grocery store. I told them we had $60 dollars in cash (thanks Dave Ramsey) as our budget for the week. This time, it was Sariah's job to cross the items off the list, Talmage's job to write down the price of each item (including those per lb. items) and Bryant's job was to keep a tally of the grand total on a calculator. I was hoping Hyrum would accept the job of not pulling my hair from the hiking pack. He made it until the check out line. At the check out line we estimated a total of $58.75. Actual cost, $58.48. Not bad.

Had a check-up today and got my tetanus booster for our trip. Left shoulder is a little sore. Doesn't bother me as much as going to three different passport places (with four kids) for a photo for a VISA application and striking out! No one could meet the specific guidelines. Uggh!

No comments:

Post a Comment