Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Classic

Artist: Sariah

James and I were sitting in FHE last night watching our cute kids (especially Hyrum) and he told me I have to get blogging again to record all these cute things they do.

It was not so cute when Hyrum blew out his first "sick" diaper while we were waiting in the chiropractor's office this morning. I had no plastic bag and no spare change of clothes. You'd think by #4 I'd be a little more prepared. We had to get creative. He's had a bit of a fever and not been himself today. I just got a phone call from one of the mother's of his nursery friends. Her kids have chickenpox. He's had one vaccination. We'll see.

With Hyrum subdued on my lap, Sariah and I put puzzles together and played UNO. It could have been a whole lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment