Monday, October 22, 2012

Dear Santa

 As I watched Sariah, barely out of bed, eat her breakfast this morning, I was struck again by how beautiful she is.  I suppose every mother sees her daughter that way, but she really is a beautiful girl with her long, sleek, golden hair.  She wore her hot pink trench coat for the first time to school today.  She has more taste in her pinky finger than her mother has acquired in thirty some years.

 These went out in the mail today.  Fun, fun!
(Kids are funny.  I could ask them 10 times to do something and it still never gets done.  James mentions that it might be about time to write Santa and within an hour on Sunday morning they've got typed, numbered, highlighted lists in stamped, addressed envelopes.  It's not that they aren't capable.  A matter of motivation I guess.)

And I turned around and I saw what the kids see every day before they get on the bus---a couple of really cute faces in the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment