Wednesday, October 24, 2012

No more mud puddles.

I guess there won't be any mud puddles for Rex for awhile...or full on baths.
He decided to take a dive off the back of the arm chair.
Broke both his radius and ulna clean through. 
Doctor said at his age he'll be good as new in 4 weeks.
The only question...what's between now and then?!

 Fell asleep right before they casted it.

He doesn't like it much, but he did give me this grin. 
In a few days I'm sure he'll be throwing it around like nothing.


We try every night at the dinner table to share with each other our "positive thing" of the day.  This has to be mine. You can't see it very well, but in Sariah's cute little handwriting, with an arrow pointing at my face in the picture, it says, "I love you mom I hop that dusit chanj. love Sariah"  (I love you mom.  I hope that doesn't change. Love, Sariah)  How precious is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment