Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"Good Mom"


This is when I deemed myself a "good mom" today.  I really didn't want to do the whole mud puddle routine, but we did anyway.
And of course, they had a blast.

Future duet?
 People ask me often what differences I notice between Rex and Lyle.  This is one obvious one:
Lyle ate his sandwich like a human, Rex ate his like an animal.

Lyle, clean.

 Rex, disaster.
Both happy.

And dare I pause to take a picture in the kitchen...Hyrum has an "assident."  Grape juice, up the wall, stains in seconds.  Thank goodness for bleach.

 Talmage finally got into a violin teacher today.  He just picked up that instrument and away he went.  I try to tell him he has a gift, I hope he sticks it out.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of Talmage playing the violin, just this morning Nicole was telling me that she hoped Talmage would play the violin at the next family talent show because she likes hearing him play so much. Glad you were able to get him back into lessons!

    ReplyDelete