Wednesday, April 17, 2013

As I've been watching out the window for the better part of an hour, I was driven to the computer to try and catch up on some moments I want to keep forever.  You probably can't tell, but in the distance are two little boys captivated by and following their big brother Talmage.  I think they are making mud pies.

We've had a few hair cuts.  I think it's cute long, but it was getting a little excessive.
 Lyle BEFORE
 Lyle AFTER
 Rex BEFORE
 Rex AFTER

So glad I had my phone on me for this one...

James took this one...
 Then told Rex to scoot over next to Lyle...
 So cute.

Yesterday, the things that made me smile...

A violinist on a unicycle.  (His violin is on his back.)

A little T-ball player in a hot pink trench coat.

I couldn't help but smile when after his bath and PJs last night, 
Ispotted Hyrum down playing by the lambing shed in the dirt.

Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment